Cancellation/Reschedule and Refund Policy
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- We would require at least seventy two (72) hours notice prior to your scheduled tour/dive date in order for you to be entitled for a full refund.
- Any cancellation made less than seventy two (72) hours from your scheduled tour/dive shall be non-refundable.
- Cancellations by the Company due to any unforeseen circumstances before the tour/dive will be refunded in full.
- Weather conditions are no valid reasons for any tour cancellations, the Company shall adhere strictly to the Harbor Master's recommendations to cancel a tour/dive. Bad weather cancellations cannot be confirmed until the actual departure.
- No refund will be entertained when guests are already on the island.
- Minimum of seventy two (72) hours notice is required to reschedule without a fee.
- Rescheduling is subject to the availability of the tour/dive and may be subject to an administration fee.